What is this thing?

What is this thing?

I'm drawing a site plan for an existing wastewater plant and don't know how to annotate the circular "vent" (for lack of a better word) in the pictures linked below.

The "vent" is 3ft in diameter and warm air (above ambient) is exiting from the annular open space.

http://ift.tt/2qJCj45 http://ift.tt/2rHNQhm

TLDR; What is the circular object at the top of the access platform?

Submitted May 21, 2017 at 08:45PM by ConformalConic
via reddit http://ift.tt/2qJHYqS

What is this thing?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s