Mechanical PE Test Prep Question
I'm sitting for the HVAC and Refrigeration exam in October (Georgia) and am using the Lindeburg reference manual, practice problems, etc. to prepare. I have a couple questions/concerns:
1) For those that have used the Lindeburg test prep material: were the practice problems significantly harder than the actual exam question? I have heard that this is the case, and find the practice problem very challenging. Just wanted to be a poll on this.
2) What's the best way to label the Appendices and Tables in the back of the book? For the HVAC & Refrigeration exam, which ones did you find most useful? Which ones can I forget about?
3) Are these any specific topics that I should make sure I know well? Any topics that I should become exceptionally fluent in?
4) Which old text book(s) should I bring with me? I've heard that I need to make sure I bring a Thermo book I am familiar with…
4) Finally, what was your test prep strategy? Any high-level tips for someone who is already nervous about the exam?
Submitted June 25, 2017 at 05:22PM by jaroper
via reddit http://ift.tt/2tKk7WU