Offer Dilemna

Offer Dilemna

After months of applying, I finally got an offer! I interviewed with them (call them Company A) yesterday, and they offered today. I am scheduled to have a phone call Monday morning to discuss the offer with them. However, there are a few questions I have that hopefully you all can shed some advice onto.

I am also waiting on a decision on an offer from Company B, who said they would let me know this upcoming Friday. They asked me to email them if I got a different offer, in order to speed up the process. They have already delayed their decision twice, to a 3 week total extension.

Should I send them an email today, informing them of the offer? Or should I wait until after the call Monday with Company A, in case they wouldn't need to know until after Friday, when Company B is scheduled to let me know?

Also I am scheduled for an interview with a third company on Thursday, and I planned on emailing them and informing them of my situation to see if their process could be sped up at all as well.

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!

Submitted July 01, 2017 at 01:54PM by burghermeister1
via reddit http://ift.tt/2tylKcE

Advertisements
Offer Dilemna

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s