Pushin rubber feet –

Pushin rubber feet –

Hello! Im looking for some rubber damping that works as rubber push in feets, i don't know if they have a proper name. They are supposed to damp vibration and should (hopefully) be standard components.

Where can i find anything that fits?

I got a 4×4 cm square mounting surface, in a plate with a thickness of 4 mm and a "head thickness" of 4 mm.

Here's an illustraion made in paint.


//a fellow engineer (although rather new)

Submitted July 03, 2017 at 10:16AM by Katten-Jansson
via reddit http://ift.tt/2sEScWX

Pushin rubber feet –

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s