Thickness Gauge for wet resin?

Thickness Gauge for wet resin?

Hey There,

I'm after a device that would measure the thickness of something that's liquid in real time, i.e. extremely thick paint, resin, epoxy, etc.

I.e. like a ruler that has a digital display, i could dip it into the resin bed while it's wet, and move it around and the digital counter would change depending on the thickness, allowing me to make sure if it's uniform.

Is there anything along those lines which even exists? I'm having a hard time finding anything on the internet.

Thank you very much

Submitted August 02, 2017 at 08:56PM by cantstopprogress
via reddit

Thickness Gauge for wet resin?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s